The City of Nampa Economic and Community Development Departments have established a Historic Façade Improvement Program for our Downtown businesses. This program offers technical and financial assistance to property owners seeking to renovate or restore their commercial building facades in the Downtown Districts.
The Façade Program Consists of Two Parts:
1. Design Assistance
2. Construction reimbursement – up to 50% (maximum $40,000) of the cost of façade restoration as a reimbursable 5-year forgivable loan.
How to Apply?
• Contact the City of Nampa Economic/Community Development team before any work has begun; Janae Mitchell, Community Development Specialist, 208-468-5472 or email@example.com
• Complete a Façade Improvement Application, return it and it’s required attachments to the Economic and Community Development Department at:
Attn: Façade Program
9 12th Ave. South
Nampa, ID 83651
• The applicant may be either the property owner, or the tenant. If a tenant is applying, they must have the property owners signed approval.
How do I know if my property is eligible?
Eligible buildings must:
• Be at least 50 years old.
• Be utilized for ground floor commercial purposes as defined by the City of Nampa zoning ordinance.
• Be within the City of Nampa’s Downtown Historic, Village, or Business District Zones.
• Be structurally sound and weather-tight.
CLICK HERE for Façade Improvement Program Guidelines.