Geographic Information System
The City of Nampa's mapping needs are addressed by the Geographic Information System (GIS) staff, which is structured under the Engineering Division.
Nampa's GIS developed in a manner similar to many GIS departments; it evolved from an engineering technician position in the 1990's to a GIS section of the Engineering Division presently. Geographical data maintenance has matured from using simple AutoCAD utility and zoning maps, to converting the CAD files to GIS format, to collecting GIS data with GPS units, to a full-fledged city-wide GIS involving multiple departments utilizing hundreds of data layers.
To provide accurate and structured spatial information to Nampa's GIS consumers.
Nampa city limit, impact area, zoning, specific plan areas and future land use data are available in a shapefile format (with corresponding layer files). Download Now
Requests for Canyon County parcel, road centerline, zoning and orthophotography should be directed to the Canyon Count Assessor's office.
- City Map
- Comprehensive Plan / Future Land Use Map
- Floodplain Map
- Kohlerlawn Cemetery Map
- Municipal Irrigation District Map
- North Nampa Revitalization Area Map
- Old Nampa Neighborhood Association Map
- Parks Interactive Map
- Pathways Interactive Map
- Pathway Map
- Public Works Asset Management Zones Map
- Road Work in Nampa Interactive Map
- Snow Priorities Map
- Snow Plow Activity Interactive Map
- Storm Drain Catch Basin Interactive Map
- Subdivision Map
- Transportation Plan Maps
- Traffic Impact Study Interactive Map
- University District Map
- Urban Renewal District
- Urban Renewal District Mercy
- Water Fill Stations Map
- Zoning Map